- Roger Federer wins his 100th tour-level pro tennis title with his victory in Dubai over Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- Official estimate says over 24 cr devotees took holy dip at Prayagraj as the 49-day long Kumbh Mela formally concluded.
- Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rules out running for President in 2020.
- Russia suspends its participation in intermediate-range nuclear treaty with the United States.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh says insurgency related incidents in North East have come down to 85%.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi says the country can progress only if regional aspirations are met.
- Government approves setting up of 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas all over the country.
- Madras High Court directs Tamil Nadu government to instruct all its departments to implement three per cent job reservation for people with disability.
- Supreme Court appoints three-member mediation panel in Ayodhya land dispute case.
Government says desired results were achieved through airstrikes conducted by India in Balakot.