- America’s Attorney General says Special counsel Robert Mueller found no proof of Russian meddling in 2016 US Presidential elections.
- 400 people airlifted from cruise ship off Norwegian coast.
- Former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s condition deteriorates in prison.
- India becomes space power after its ballistic missile successfully shoots down live satellite in a Low Earth Orbit.
- Election Commission of India says Prime Minister’s address to the Nation on the 27th March, on official media, did not violate Model Code of Conduct.
- The Government forms a multi-disciplinary terror monitoring group (MDTMG) to ensure synergised and concerted action against terror financing and terror-related activities in Jammu and Kashmir. MDTMG to have representatives from the Jammu and Kashmir Police, Intelligence Bureau, CBI, NIA, and Income Tax Department.
- Supreme Court asks Gujarat govt to take disciplinary action in two weeks against erring police officials convicted by Bombay High Court in Bilkis Bano Case.
- Indian Catholic priest gets 6-year jail for sexual abuse in US.
- South Korea defeat India in the final Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament at Ipoh.
- Sanghai becomes world’s first district with 5G network.